Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Physical Media community
One of my favorite pastimes is watching SPEDs scream at each on YouTube over what amounts to nothing. One place is see this happening is the physical media community, a haven of autistic retardation. 
Low functioning autists tend to have hyperfixations on things such as Physical Media, and when they congregate on YouTube, greatness happens. While their love for VHS tapes and DVD sets of children's media is great, their ability to act like complete and utter buffoons is greater.  

Autist A calls another autist B's video bad, autist C comes in defending B's video calling autist A "bad user" and proceed to imitate a goanimate grounding video. Autist A responds with an "angry message," screaming at autist B and C like literal a child throwing a tantrum in a grocery store, etc. etc. 
This video nicely sums it up:  

Also one funny thing these bottom of the barrel low IQ retards like to do is to tell other users to buy VHS tapes of children's films as a punishment for being a "bad user." As ridiculous as this sounds, they actually do this. I guess in their minds what they're saying is a legitimate threat lmfao. 

One guy who archives and makes compilations of SPEDs having meltdowns on YT is Homer Simpson. I strongly recommend you to check out his channel if you're interested in this.
https://www.youtube.com/@homersimpson8310
These guys act the same as logofags lmao, I'm not sure if everyone on this forum knows who they are but I know you do
i dont get it just archive everything onto a harddrive
fags
ojsimpson, former clay.party owner
never guilty
(04-18-2024, 06:47 PM)whitehallian Wrote: These guys act the same as logofags lmao, I'm not sure if everyone on this forum knows who they are but I know you do

any retard over the age of 3 still obsessing over dumb retard shit like this needs to be put on a leash
YWNBAW
Silence, incels